quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2016

Letras 13 (Literoj 13) (Letters 13)






E para finalizar, vejam algumas fases do processo de fabricação do L de Linda, como eu havia projetado:
Kaj finfine, jen kelkaj farado-etapoj de la L-o de Linda, kiel mi projektis:
And finally, find below some stages of the production process of Linda's letter L, as I had designed it:


















Fim
Fino
The end






Komentoj

Linda Richard Well this is interesting....this is how you did it....very impressive work....I just love mine!!! Thank you Antônia 💛💙💜💚
Ne plu ŝatiRespondi26 horoj
Antônia Sobral I'm glad you liked! 



Luiz Nogueira Toto ficou lindo, veja isso Raquel Lemos de Almeida

Antônia Sobral Obrigada, Lilé! 








2 comentários:

  1. Beautiful painting !! In a beautifully classic handwritten L. This one would have pleased me as much as my own L did... \o/

    ResponderExcluir